AST provides a variety of secure and cost-efficient custom packaging solutions for ball bearings to ensure the most essential protection and preservation of our products. It is our goal to provide you the packaging to accommodate your shipping and production needs... to make you more efficient and cost-effective.
Some examples of custom packaging from AST include:
- Coin Wrap: The larger ABEC 1 and ABEC 3 bearings are normally packaged 10 bearings or more in plastic-faced brown paper rolls.
- Vial Pack: Miniature and Instrument bearings are normally packaged 10 bearings or more in clear, sealed plastic vials.
- Pill Pack: Bearings are individually packaged in plastic compartments 10 or more compartments per strip. The bearing number, customer part number, lubrication and date can be marked on the face of each compartment.
- Kraft Foil Pack: Each bearing is sealed in a plastic bag which is then hermetically sealed in a kraft foil bag, per Mil-B-197 Method 1A-18.
- Individual Box: Each bearing is placed in an individual plastic bag or plastic-faced brown paper and then placed in individual boxes. Each box can be labeled with information per customer's request.
- Blister Pack: Each bearing is hermetically sealed in a plastic bubble, 10 bubbles per sheet in accordance with Mil-B-197C Method 1A-18.
Ask A Question
Ask us a question and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible.
Fields marked with * are required.