AST650 Cast Bronze with solid lubricant plugs - Metric
The AST650 Series Bushings are made of strong cast bronze based metal with special solid lubricants embedded. The base metal withstands high load and the solid lubricants provide for self-lubrication. The bushing shows excellent performance without pre-lubrication under conditions of extreme high/lower temperature with low speed. This material provides a maintenance-free bushing solution, particularly for high load, intermittent of oscillating motion.
Check out our online product catalog with more than 10,000 products with full specifications & 3D CAD Models available for download - all free of charge!
- May work without oil for long periods
- Extremely high load capacity, with good anti-wear and lower friction
- Particularly appropriate for low speed and high load
- Suitable for reciprocating, oscillation, or Intermittent motion where an oil film is hard to form
- Good chemical resistant and anti-corrosion characteristics
- Can be used in wide range of temperature from -40°c~+300°c
This kind of bushing can be used under dry, high temperature, high pressure, corrosive, water, or other chemical environments when oil cannot be introduced. The AST650 Series bushings are widely used in automotive products line, water engineering, dam gate, plastic industries, successive casting machines, steel rollers in the metallurgy industry, mining equipment, ships, turbo generators, hydraulic turbines, and injection molding machines
With over 300 products to choose from, the AST650 Series bushings are further sub-categorized by the following:
- AST650 Series – Straight Bushings
- AST650-F Series – Flanged Bushings
- AST650-WC Series – Thrust Washer Bushings
AST Bearings is proudly presenting our new certificates for both the NJ and CA locations: AST Bearings’ ISO 9001:2015 Certificates
To learn more about what the ISO 9001 standard is, the differences between the 2015 and 2008 versions, and how AST verifies customer satisfaction: Learn About AST Bearings’ certification to ISO 9001:2015
Ask A Question
Ask us a question and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible.
Fields marked with * are required.