Spherical Plain Bearings Tackle Tough Applications
SPHERICAL PLAIN BEARINGS TACKLE TOUGH APPLICATIONS
Spherical Plain Bearings serve in applications such as Off-Highway Vehicles, Agricultural and Mining Equipment, and Robotics.
Five basic types of bearings are offered:
- Standard Radial heavy radial and thrust loading, designed to accommodate misalignment.
Features: Heavy radial Loading, Accomodates midalignment, thrust loading, and Non-separable.
- Extended Inner Ring designed to eliminate locational spacers.
Features: Eliminates locational spacers.
- High Misalignment features a cross section specifically to accommodate greater misalignment.
Features: Heavy cross section, Accomodates greater misalignment.
- Angular Contact for unidirectional thrust and combination loads.
Features: Single acting-for unidirectional thrust and combination loads.
- Self-lubricated low maintenance with Teflon, dry film, or injection molded polymer lubrication.
Features: Teflon, dry film or injection molded polymer lubrication for low maintenance.
Standard features include fractured, sold or two-piece outer rings, two or three-piece metal-to-metal constructions, open or sealed versions and maintenance free lining. Available in sizes 0.5-12 inch and 4-300 Metric. Custom sizes are available.