AST Exhibits at the 2011 IFPE / ConExpo-Con/Agg Show
Please join us in Booth 14542 at the at the IFPE Show, March 22~26, 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center - Las Vegas, Nevada where you'll get two shows in one!...
IFPE is the leading international exposition and technical conference dedicated to the integration of fluid power with other technologies for power transmission and motion control applications. No other show brings this many sectors of the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries together in one place. IFPE is your premier exposition and technical conference to see and learn about the newest products and ideas that positively influence everything you do to manufacture innovative, high-quality, cleaner, greener, more efficient products at the lowest cost.
ConExpo - Con/Agg Co-Located with IFPE
ConExpo-Con/Agg will be the international gathering place in 2011 for the construction industries. Held every three years, the exposition showcases the latest construction equipment, products, services and technologies.
AST Bearings Showcasing Innovative Technologies
At Booth 14542, AST Bearings will be showcasing many environmentally friendly and innovative engineering and design solutions for many industries including:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Amusement Machinery
- Automotive Manufacturing/Supplier
- Chemical & Petroleum Processing
- Electrical Machinery
- Engineering Services
- Factory Automation
- Fluid Power Products
- Industrial Truck, Tractor & Stacker
- Instruments, Controls
- Machine Tools
- Material Handling
- Metal Processing
- Off-Highway Vehicles
- On-Highway Vehicles (not autos)
- Plastics/Rubber Working Machinery
- Power Transmission
Some of the technologies AST Bearings will be demonstrating include:
- Spherical Plain Bearings – AST has nearly 1,000 different spherical plain bearings products including steel-on-steel and maintenance free variations.
- Bushings – AST has nearly 3,300 different bushing products including Composite Self Lubricating, Metallic Self-Lubricating, and Plastic Compound bushing variations.
- Extraordinary Bearing Materials - Special materials for longer life, exceptional corrosion resistance, while running quieter, even in extreme environments.
- CAD File Integration – A free service from AST will be demonstrated of our product selection guide with integrated free 3D CAD model downloads.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!