- The dynamic load rating given is for outer race rotation. The dynamic load rating for inner race rotation is 6340 pounds.
- The static thrust load rating is 1000 pounds.
- The bore diameter tolerance is +.0000 / -.0005".
- The outside diameter tolerance is +.0000" / -.0005".
- The tolerance for the outer race width is +.000" / -.005", and the inner race width +.0000" / -.0025".
- The load ratings listed for these bearings are determined by the formulas used specifically for airframe bearings. These ratings are not equivalent to ratings calculated from the ABMA formulas used for most antifriction bearing products.
- This bearing is intended for commercial applications. You must notify the AST sales department contact at the time of your inquiry if the bearing will be used in an airworthy application.
- The bearing has two removable seals made of woven fabric Teflon.
|Bore Dia (d)||0.5000||in|
|Outer Dia (D)||1.6875||in|
|Ball Dia (Dw)||0.2500||in|
|Outer Width (Bo)||0.8120||in|
|Inner Width (Bi)||1.0000||in|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||5,570||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||7,120||lbs|
|Max. Shaft Shoulder Dia. Inner (Li)||0.8||in|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.015||in|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.044||in|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel or equivalent|
All information in this catalog has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. However, the catalog data should not be relied upon entirely for design and development purposes. AST Bearings assumes no liability for possible errors or omissions. All dimensions and specifications are subject to change without notice. Contact AST Bearings for the most current catalog data as it applies to you and for your application.