If you’ve been visiting the AST Bearing Blog recently, you may have seen parts of our recent series on the bearing design considerations for use in encoders. This week, we’re compiling all of the entries into a single post in case you missed anything.
Below is a full recount of the five-part guide. Each section will link to the next, but if you’d like to read specific sections the individual links are below.
- For part I, an introduction, click here
- For part II, mechanical specifications, click here
- For part III, mounting preload, click here
- For part IV, environmental specifications, click here
- For part V, lubrication, click here
We hope that you found this series educational! And as always, feel free to contact our bearing experts with any questions about encoders, or any bearing application.