Square Bore Ball Bearings
Square bore ball bearings are specialty products that exhibit all of the characteristics of standard Single Row Ball Bearings except for the fact the inner ring has a square interior designed for a square shaft as opposed to a round one. These products also are typically in inch dimensions rather than metric. The agriculture industry is one of the largest users of square bore bearings for farm machinery; however, many other industries utilize them.
AST supplies a wide variety of square bore bearings, all with inch dimensions. The range of product specifications include:
- Spherical Outer Ring (OD) or Straight Outer Ring (OD)
- Shaft sizes (ds) from 7/8" square to 1-1/2" square
- Square Hole Sizes from 0.91" to 1.53"
- Outer Diameters from 3.1496" to 4.0770"
- Outer Widths from 0.7086" to 1.4370"
- Inner Widths from 1.1890" to 1.7520"
If you need help in selecting the best products for your particular application, please remember that design engineering and application assistance are available from AST as part of our value-added services designed to make your job easier.
Click here to go to our online catalog and product specifier for Square Bore Ball Bearings including free 3D CAD model downloads.