Category: Steel on Steel Double Direction Thrust - Inch
- This bearing is designed for applications with radial loading and higher axial thrust loading, with only a small amount of misalignment.
- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- These outer race assembly consists of two races and one spacer.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
|Bearing Type||double direction thrust|
|Bore Dia (d)||3.7500|
|Outer Dia (D)||6.2500|
|Outer Width (Bo)||1.9350|
|Inner Width (Bi)||3.7380|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||174,216|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||696,864|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.080|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.180|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||5.748|
|Lubrication Groove Location (A)||0.781|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|
|Tolerances and Precision|
|Fitting and Mounting|
|Load and Life Calculation Information|
|eDrawings file (.ePRT, eASM)|
The information in AST Bearings herein is provided for informational purposes only. This information should not be relied upon for design, development or other purposes.
Contact AST Bearings for the most current product information as it applies to you and for your product information.