Category: Steel on Steel Double Fracture - Metric
- These spherical plain bearings have a double fractured outer race, held together with retaining rings.
- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing has two plastic seals.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
|Bearing Type||large size, sealed|
|Bore Dia (d)||340.0000|
|Outer Dia (D)||460.0000|
|Outer Width (Bo)||135.0000|
|Inner Width (Bi)||160.0000|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||4,650,000|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||23,200,000|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||1.100|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||3.000|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||400.000|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||3|
|Material||Inner and Outer ring made from 52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|
|Tolerances and Precision|
|Fitting and Mounting|
|Load and Life Calculation Information|
|eDrawings file (.ePRT, eASM)|
The information in AST Bearings herein is provided for informational purposes only. This information should not be relied upon for design, development or other purposes.
Contact AST Bearings for the most current product information as it applies to you and for your product information.