Category: Metric Series
- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- This spherical plain bearing has an outer ring groove and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing has two crossed grooves on the load face of the outer ring to enhance the spreading of the grease lubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- A single bearing can only accept axial loading in one direction. A pair of opposing bearings are required for radial loading and bi-direction axial loading.
|Bore Dia (d)||160.0000|
|Outer Dia (D)||240.0000|
|Outer Width (Bo)||49.0000|
|Inner Width (Bi)||51.0000|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||970,000|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||4,850,000|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||3.000|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||3.000|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||225.000|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||1|
|Lubrication Groove Location (A)||22.000|
|Spherical Center Location (S)||20|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|
|Tolerances and Precision|
|Fitting and Mounting|
|Load and Life Calculation Information|
|eDrawings file (.ePRT, eASM)|
The information in AST Bearings herein is provided for informational purposes only. This information should not be relied upon for design, development or other purposes.
Contact AST Bearings for the most current product information as it applies to you and for your product information.