Category: Airframe Control Ball Bearings: Single and Double Row
- The dynamic load rating given is for outer race rotation. The dynamic load rating for inner race rotation is 7780 pounds.
- The static thrust load rating is 1300 pounds.
- The bore diameter tolerance is +.0000 / -.0005".
- The outside diameter tolerance is +.0000" / -.0005".
- The tolerance for the outer race width is +.000" / -.005", and the inner race width +.0000" / -.0025".
- The load ratings listed for these bearings are determined by the formulas used specifically for airframe bearings. These ratings are not equivalent to ratings calculated from the ABMA formulas used for most antifriction bearing products.
- This bearing is intended for commercial applications. You must notify the AST sales department contact at the time of your inquiry if the bearing will be used in an airworthy application.
- The bearing has two removable seals made of woven fabric Teflon.
|Bore Dia (d)||0.6250|
|Outer Dia (D)||1.9375|
|Outer Width (Bo)||0.9370|
|Inner Width (Bi)||1.1250|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||6,860|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||9,000|
|Max. Shaft Shoulder Dia. Inner (Li)||0.9|
|Ball Dia (Dw)||0.2810|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.015|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.044|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel or equivalent|
|Closures and Seals|
|Tolerances and Precision|
|Fitting and Mounting|
|Load and Life Calculation Information|
|eDrawings file (.ePRT, eASM)|
The information in AST Bearings herein is provided for informational purposes only. This information should not be relied upon for design, development or other purposes.
Contact AST Bearings for the most current product information as it applies to you and for your product information.