Category: Inch Series
- Standard finish is black oxide.
- The stud has a screwdriver slot or hexagonal hole for mounting.
- Some sizes are available with crowned outer race tires.
- Some sizes are available with integral seals.
- The load rating is based on a track hardness of HRc40 minimum.
- The stud has an axially drilled hole for lubrication.
|Bearing Type||Full Complement|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||3,300|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||4,600|
|Max Speed (Grease) (X1000 RPM)||4,400|
|Tire Outer Dia. (Dt)||1.250|
|Stud Dia. (ds)||0.500|
|Tire Width (C)||0.750|
|Tire Washer Width (C1)||0.031|
|Total Length (B)||2.032|
|Stud Length (B1)||1.250|
|Threads (G)||1/2-20 UNF|
|Thread Length (G1)||0.625|
|Material||Stud and Roller head: Hardened carbon steel alloy, Needle rollers - 52100 Chrome steel or equivalent|
|Closures and Seals|
|Cages and Retainers|
|Tolerances and Precision|
|Fitting and Mounting|
|Load and Life Calculation Information|
The information in AST Bearings herein is provided for informational purposes only. This information should not be relied upon for design, development or other purposes.
Contact AST Bearings for the most current product information as it applies to you and for your product information.