Legal / Terms & Conditions / Copyright
Copyright © 1998 - 2015, AST Bearings LLC: All of our material is copyrighted and unauthorized use of any portion of our materials is protected by all relevant copyright laws. These materials may not be copied, modified, published, transmitted, distributed or otherwise made available or exploited without our express written permission. By making them available, you have not been granted any license to utilize this intellectual property and any unauthorized use may subject you to prosecution under relevant copyright and trademark laws, privacy and publicity laws as well as civil and criminal statutes. You may download one (1) copy of the information found on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- "AST" and its associated logo are registered trademarks of AST Bearings LLC.
- "Value beyond the part" is a trademark of AST Bearings LLC.
- "MicroGrade Grease Plating" and "MGGP" are trademarks of AST Bearings LLC.
Quotation Terms and Conditions for AST Bearings LLC
- A formal purchase confirmation is required within 14 days from date of order placement.
- Pricing is valid for 30 days from date of quotation.
- Price is valid for a shipment scheduled within 12 months from date of order and is subject to a minimum release.
- Forty-five (45) days minimum notice is required for all reschedules. The minimum required for all cancellations of standard catalog items is ninety (90) days. Cancellation charges may be assessed once manufacturing has been started.
- Prices are based on current duty rates. AST reserves the right to adjust prices to reflect any increase in duties, due to government rulings.
- Quantity is subject to 10% over or under run.
- Non-standard bearings and bearings denoted with an asterisk (*) are non-cancelable and non-returnable and must be taken within 12 months of original schedules date(s).