Authorized, Factory-Direct Distributor for FYH Bearings
FYH® is the oldest and largest manufacturer of mounted ball bearing units in Japan. They began production of industrial mounted units for the Japanese market in 1950, and since then, FYH has established themselves as a leading manufacturer of mounted units worldwide. As an authorized FYH distributor, AST® Bearings stocks their products receiving them directly from FYH. Feel free to contact us about the FYH bearing products we supply.
FYH produces a broad range of mounted bearings (flanges, pillow blocks, take-up units and more) from small lightweight units to large heavy duty units to meet a wide variety of industries and applications worldwide. FYH's ball bearing units are manufactured to exacting standards comprising grease sealed deep groove ball bearings and housings in various forms. Self-aligning units allow for easy installation and are supplied with grease nipples in order to facilitate quick and convenient re-lubrication.
FYH Bearings Product Line
- Dust Resistant Units - Consists of a variety of supplemental sealing options that function extremely well in the exclusion of foreign matter.
- Bullet Point® - FYH's original setscrew. One piece ball point setscrew from normal use to severe vibration, shock load and high speed.
- Nu-Loc® - NU Concentric-Loc Units: Easy installation, 360° shaft contact, and true concentric lock.
- S7 Units - Chrome-Plated Inserts + Thermoplastic Housings.
- FYH's Original Ceramic Balls - Hybrid Bearing Units for special environments.
- NAP300E - Heavy Duty Units with Eccentric Locking Collars. Drop in replacements for RAO units and GN inserts.
- All Kinds of Mounted Units - A broad selection to "customize" mounted bearings.
Together with AST Bearings' value-added services and cutting edge bearing technology, you receive a guaranteed economical solution in design and application.
Contact us directly if you have a need for any FYH products. AST is a factory-direct distributor for FYH products and will provide you with "value beyond the part."
FYH® Bullet Point®, and Nu-Loc® are a registered trademarks of Nippon Pillow Block Co., Ltd.