Filament Wound Self-lubricating
ASTCRG Series Structure
The ASTCRG Series Bushings are high-load plastic compound bushings with two basic layers. The outside is an enhanced, high-temperature, epoxy resin with wound glass fibers encapsulated within the resin. The inside sliding layer has continuously wound PTFE fibers, a separate special fiber, and another lubricant encapsulated throughout.
ASTCRG Series Features
- Very high load capacity
- Excellent resistance to impact
- Very good chemical resistance
- Low friction and good anti-wear properties
Typical Applications for the ASTCRG Series
- Hydraulic cylinder pivots
- Construction machinery arm bushes
- Boom lifts, scissor lifts
- Cranes, material handling equipment
- Port machinery
- Package machine
If you need help in selecting the best products for your particular application, please remember that design engineering and application assistance are available from AST as part of our value-added services designed to make your job easier.
Click here to go to our online catalog and product specifier ASTCRG Series Bushings including free CAD downloads.