Felt Sealed Single Row Ball Bearings
Felt Sealed Single Row Ball Bearings are defined by the fact that the ball bearing has at least one felt seal. Seal combinations include one felt seal, one felt seal and one metal shield, and two felt seals. Wide versions of the one felt seal, one felt seal and one metal shield are also available as indicated in their numeric series below:
- 8000 Series One Felt Seal, Narrower Outer Ring
- WC8000 Series One Felt Seal, Wider Outer Ring
- 87000 Series Metal shield & felt seal, Narrower Outer Ring
- WC87000 Series Metal shield & felt seal, Wider Outer Ring
- 88000 Series Two Felt Seals, Narrower Outer Ring
- WC88000 Series Two Felt Seals, Wider Outer Ring
If you need help in selecting the best products for your particular application, please remember that design engineering and application assistance are available from AST as part of our value-added services designed to make your job easier.
Click here to go to our online catalog and product specifier for Felt Sealed Single Row Bearings including free CAD downloads.