- The dynamic load rating given is for outer race rotation. The dynamic load rating for inner race rotation is 4650 pounds.
- The static thrust load rating is 4700 pounds.
- The bore diameter tolerance is +.0000 / -.0010".
- The outside diameter tolerance is +.0000" / -.0010".
- The tolerance for the inner race width and the outer race width is +.000" / -.005"
- The load ratings listed for these bearings are determined by the formulas used specifically for airframe bearings. These ratings are not equivalent to ratings calculated from the ABMA formulas used for most antifriction bearing products.
- This bearing is intended for commercial applications. You must notify the AST sales department contact at the time of your inquiry if the bearing will be used in an airworthy application.
- The bearing has two removable seals made of woven fabric Teflon.
Category: Airframe Control Ball Bearings: Single and Double Row
|Bore Dia (d)||1.4380||in|
|Outer Dia (D)||2.1875||in|
|Outer Width (Bo)||0.3750||in|
|Inner Width (Bi)||0.4370||in|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||4,360||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||10,500||lbs|
|Max. Shaft Shoulder Dia. Inner (Li)||1.6||in|
|Ball Dia (Dw)||0.1870||in|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.024||in|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.024||in|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel or equivalent|