- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- These spherical plain bearings have a single fractured outer race.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- This spherical plain bearing has two plastic seals.
Category: Inch Series
|Bore Dia (d)||3.5000||in|
|Outer Dia (D)||5.5000||in|
|Outer Width (Bo)||2.6250||in|
|Inner Width (Bi)||3.0620||in|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||152,861||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||458,582||lbs|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.040||in|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.040||in|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||5.039||in|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||6||in|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|