- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- These spherical plain bearings have a single fractured outer race.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- This spherical plain bearing has two plastic seals.
GEZ19ES-2RS Inch Series Steel on Steel Spherical Plain Bearing
|Bore Dia (d)||0.7500||in|
|Outer Dia (D)||1.2500||in|
|Outer Width (Bo)||0.5620||in|
|Inner Width (Bi)||0.6560||in|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||6,969||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||21,356||lbs|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.012||in|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.024||in|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||1.083||in|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||6|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|