- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- These spherical plain bearings have a single fractured outer race.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- This spherical plain bearing has two plastic seals.
Category: Inch Series
|Bore Dia (d)||7.5000||in|
|Outer Dia (D)||11.2500||in|
|Outer Width (Bo)||4.6870||in|
|Inner Width (Bi)||5.6250||in|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||548,499||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||1,649,994||lbs|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.043||in|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.043||in|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||10.118||in|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||7||in|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|