- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- These spherical plain bearings have a single fractured outer race.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- This spherical plain bearing has two plastic seals.
GEWZ34ES-2RS Inch Series Spherical Plain Bearings
|Bore Dia (d)||1.3750||in|
|Outer Dia (D)||2.1875||in|
|Outer Width (Bo)||1.0310||in|
|Inner Width (Bi)||2.0620||in|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||22,929||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||69,686||lbs|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.024||in|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.040||in|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||1.929||in|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||5||in|
|Extended Inner OD (d1)||1.670||in|
|Material||52100 chrome steel, or equivalent|