- This bearing is designed for applications with radial loading and higher axial thrust loading, with only a small amount of misalignment.
- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- These outer race assembly consists of two races and one spacer.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
GEGZ82HS_K Steel on Steel Double Direction Thrust Spherical Plain Bearings
|Bearing Type||double direction thrust|
|Bore Dia (d)||3.2500||in|
|Outer Dia (D)||5.5000||in|
|Outer Width (Bo)||1.6750||in|
|Inner Width (Bi)||3.2650||in|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||131,505||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||526,020||lbs|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.080||in|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.180||in|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||5.039||in|
|Lubrication Groove Location (A)||0.703||in|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|