- These spherical plain bearings have a double fractured outer race, held together with retaining rings.
- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing has two plastic seals.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
GEC460XS-2RS Metric Series Steel on Steel Double Fracture Spherical Plain Bearing
|Bearing Type||large size, sealed|
|Bore Dia (d)||460.000||mm|
|Outer Dia (D)||620.000||mm|
|Outer Width (Bo)||185.000||mm|
|Inner Width (Bi)||218.000||mm|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||9,000,000||N|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||45,000,000||N|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||1.50||mm|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||4.00||mm|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||540.00||mm|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||3|
|Material||Inner and Outer ring made from 52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|