- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- These spherical plain bearings have a single fractured outer race.
- This spherical plain bearing has grooves and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- This spherical plain bearing has two plastic seals.
GE15ES-2RS Metric Series Spherical Plain Bearings
|Bore Dia (d)||15.000||mm|
|Outer Dia (D)||26.000||mm|
|Outer Width (Bo)||9.000||mm|
|Inner Width (Bi)||12.000||mm|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||16,000||N|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||84,000||N|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.30||mm|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.30||mm|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||22.00||mm|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||8|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|