- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- This spherical plain bearing has an outer ring groove and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing has two crossed grooves on the load face of the outer ring to enhance the spreading of the grease lubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- A single bearing can only accept axial loading in one direction. A pair of opposing bearings are required for radial loading and bi-direction axial loading.
GACZ12S Inch Series Angular Contact Spherical Plain Bearing
|Bore Dia (d)||0.5000||in|
|Outer Dia (D)||0.8750||in|
|Outer Width (Bo)||0.1900||in|
|Inner Width (Bi)||0.2700||in|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||1,349||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||4,046||lbs|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||0.020||in|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||0.020||in|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||0.719||in|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||7|
|Lubrication Groove Location (A)||0.094||in|
|Spherical Center Location (S)||0||in|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|