- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- This spherical plain bearing has an outer ring groove and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing has two crossed grooves on the load face of the outer ring to enhance the spreading of the grease lubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- A single bearing can only accept axial loading in one direction. A pair of opposing bearings are required for radial loading and bi-direction axial loading.
GAC95S Metric Series Angular Contact Spherical Plain Bearing
|Bore Dia (d)||95.000||mm|
|Outer Dia (D)||145.000||mm|
|Outer Width (Bo)||29.500||mm|
|Inner Width (Bi)||32.000||mm|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||350,000||N|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||1,750,000||N|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||1.50||mm|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||1.50||mm|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||135.00||mm|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||2|
|Lubrication Groove Location (A)||16.00||mm|
|Spherical Center Location (S)||11||mm|
|Thread Length (l1)||10.80||mm|
|Bore Center to End of Rod (h)||10.80||mm|
|Rod Overall Length (l2)||10.80||mm|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|