- The inner and outer rings are coated with molybdenum disulphide for reduced sliding friction.
- This spherical plain bearing has an outer ring groove and thru holes for relubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing has two crossed grooves on the load face of the outer ring to enhance the spreading of the grease lubrication.
- This spherical plain bearing must be properly lubricated with grease.
- A single bearing can only accept axial loading in one direction. A pair of opposing bearings are required for radial loading and bi-direction axial loading.
Category: Metric Series
|Bore Dia (d)||45.000||mm|
|Outer Dia (D)||75.000||mm|
|Outer Width (Bo)||18.000||mm|
|Inner Width (Bi)||20.000||mm|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||108,000||N|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||540,000||N|
|Max. shaft corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch1)||1.00||mm|
|Max. housing corner radius, or 45 deg. chamfer (ch)||1.00||mm|
|Spherical Diameter (dk or Dk)||68.50||mm|
|Mis-alignment Angle (a deg.)||3||mm|
|Lubrication Groove Location (A)||10.00||mm|
|Spherical Center Location (S)||4||mm|
|Thread Length (l1)||3.50||mm|
|Bore Center to End of Rod (h)||3.50||mm|
|Rod Overall Length (l2)||3.50||mm|
|Material||52100 Chrome steel, or equivalent|