- Standard finish is black oxide.
- The stud has a screwdriver slot or hexagonal hole for mounting.
- Some sizes are available with crowned outer race tires.
- Some sizes are available with integral seals.
- The load rating is based on a track hardness of HRc40 minimum.
- The stud has an axially drilled hole for lubrication.
CF30 Inch Series Cam Follower Roller Bearing
|Bearing Type||Full Complement|
|Dynamic Load Rating (Cr)||5,700||lbs|
|Static Load Rating (Cor)||10,600||lbs|
|Max Speed (Grease)||2,700||X1000 rpm|
|Tire Outer Dia. (Dt)||1.875||in|
|Stud Dia. (ds)||0.750||in|
|Tire Width (C)||1.000||in|
|Tire Washer Width (C1)||0.031||in|
|Total Length (B)||2.780||in|
|Stud Length (B1)||1.750||in|
|Threads (G)||3/4-16 UNF|
|Thread Length (G1)||0.875|
|Material||Stud and Roller head: Hardened carbon steel alloy, Needle rollers - 52100 Chrome steel or equivalent|